Wednesday 2 January 2013

ON THE ELEVENTH DAY OF CHRISTMAS... ASPINAL'S PERSONALISED DIARY


Fresh start: my new personalised Aspinal of London diary.

It’s the second day of 2013 and time for me to open my new diary! It's been waiting in its box for today to arrive and for me to start filling it in, in my neatest possible writing of course (January is after all about good intentions!)
It took me ages to find a diary that was both pretty and practical enough, without costing the earth and I’m thrilled with this A5 one from Aspinal of London. 
I love the ‘violet’ colour which is perfect for all seasons, whilst the ‘lizard print’ calf leather, and gold gilt edged pages give it some added glam factor, not bad for £69! 
Plus, the fact that you can have your initials embossed on the front totally sealed the deal! 

To buy an Aspinal of London 2013 diary of your own, click here

1 comment:

  1. I love my Aspinal diary, too! much better value and means you can afford the next size up!!

    ReplyDelete