Sunday 27 January 2013

CAT PRINT PURRFECTION!


Me wearing: Gap's new cat print shirt, with a Benetton cardie and 'Vienna' jeans by MiH Jeans.  

As I’m sure it’s pretty obvious by now, I love cat prints, so you can imagine my delight when I got this preview of Gap’s new collection and this navy and white cotton shirt! 
There are lots of fab prints in Gap’s ‘Spring’ offering (which hits stores on the 4th of February) but all pale in comparison for this cat lover!
It looks great both tucked into a pair of high-waist jeans and worn loose with skinnys, I also love the idea of the cat shirt collar peeping out from a crew neck sweater or layered with a dungaree dress. ...The purrfect in-between seasons buy. 

Up close: Gap's new cotton cat print shirt, layered with my Benetton cardigan. 

To nab a Gap cat print shirt of your own, click here

No comments:

Post a Comment