Saturday 28 April 2012

WHAT'S NOT TO (LADY)LIKE?


Up close and personal with the Smythson Antonio bag

TA-DA! Feast your eyes on Smythson’s new Antonio North/South bag. In super soft ivory goatskin leather with contrasting navy side panels, it could well be the most gorgeous bag I’ve ever seen! The supersize yet structured shape makes it one helluva ladylike statement, in fact it oozes that much sophistication I'm a little afraid to take it out the house! Well, that combined with all this horrid rain, but I do honestly feel obliged to dress-up in honor of it, for this starlet belongs on the Upper East Side (not so much Upper Holloway where I call home!), with an outfit so fabulous ladies who lunch would clamber after it! ...Mmm, I think I better go shopping.

The Antonio in all its glory. Note the super handy, long, detachable strap.

A peak inside: yummy navy satin-finish lining, a special iPad compartment and the Smythson signature 
clasp. Divine.

No comments:

Post a Comment