Tuesday 4 September 2012

LIGHTS, CAMERA (PURSE), ACTION!


Thrilled: me, with my ever so chic Lulu Guinness camera purse.

I remember when I got my first iBook and spent the first six months carrying it around in a pashmina, before I found a laptop case I deemed chic enough. But never has a search taken longer than finding a case for my camera! And given I carry my camera everywhere with me, it’s certainly a necessary accessory. I’d looked in so many shops and searched and searched on the internet to no avail... Until last week! When I was browsing Lulu Guinness’ new collection of ‘purses’ online and there it was, the answer to my to my camera case preys! 
I’ve always been a fan of Lulu Guinness’ fun, quirky aesthetic, here are a few more delights from her latest offering that I couldn’t resist sharing:

Click to buy:
1. Library Top Zip Purse £55, 2. Black Typewriter Pencil Case £35
3. Librarian Doll Face Top Zip Purse £554. Red Patent Envelope Card Holder £45
5. Pearl Necklace Large Top Zip Purse £956. Red Patent World is Your Oyster Travel Pass £45

To see and shop Lulu Guinness’ full collection, click here

No comments:

Post a Comment