Sunday 9 September 2012

KA-POW! BANG! WOW! 3.1 PHILLIP LIM‏ HAS ARRIVED!


Me wearing: 3.1 Phillip Lim's KA-POW t-shirt, with jeans by Habitual and Rupert Sanderson shoes.

I can't get enough of all the pop art-tasic fashion that's around at the moment, in particular New York based label, 3.1 Phillip Lim's graphic Roy Lichtenstein inspired motifs.
Fun, eye-catching, and very cool, these cartoon prints, knits and appliqued designs, sit cleverly amongst the fabulous tailoring and gorgeous leather pieces that make up the rest of the 3.1 Phillip Lim autumn/winter '12 collection.
Frankly I'm obsessed with the lot but particularly 'The Break-up' jumper: colourful, cosy and bursting with attitude, it's the epitome of a trophy sweater!
My-Wardrobe.com have already sold out once, however I'm happy to report stocks have been replenished! But something tells me this lot won't be hanging around for long...

3.1 Phillip Lim's coordinating KA-POW sweater, and BANG patchwork leather clutch.

Smitten: 3.1 Phillip Lim's The Break-up sweater.

To see more 3.1 Phillip Lim, available at My-Wardrobe.com, click here

No comments:

Post a Comment