Monday 6 August 2012

A FRENCH FAREWELL!


Me wearing my navy Rivieras shoes, with a denim shirt and shorts, both by Gap and sunnies from Littlewoods.

Today I'm biding you au revoir for now, as I head off to France for my summer hols… 10 days of  fromage, vin, and relaxation, but before I go, I wanted to share with you my new obsession: Rivieras
Lighter than Converse but not as flimsy as a flat espadrille, these canvas and cotton mesh slip-ons, maybe just be the perfect summer holiday shoe!
Originally worn on Spain's celebrated Costa Blanca in the years just after the war, Rivieras' redesign has stayed true to its roots, and their contemporary offering, which comes in an amazing rainbow of colours, is ideal for adding that highly desirable '50s twist to off-duty looks. 
Perfect for a stroll or bike ride in the French countryside, non?




To see and shop the complete Rivieras collection, click here

3 comments:

  1. tres chic. Have a fab hols xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bon voyage gorgeous xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. very jealous! Have a fab time!

    Rianna

    ReplyDelete