Sunday 11 November 2012

CHRISTOPHER KANE CASHMERE


Me wearing: my Christopher Kane cashmere camo stole and matching fingerless mittens. 

A couple of years ago, I’d been admiring Christopher Kane’s cashmere accessories from afar when a friend of mine treated herself to the yellow and pink leopard print stole and I don’t think I’ve ever been more jealous. Ever. 
So last December I hit the Christopher Kane sample with the sole purpose of purchasing one of my own... no matter the price tag! Luckily for me it was a lot less steep than the normal retail price but to be honest, had I not found one: Matches or Net-a-porter.com would have been my next stop. 
For in the softest cashmere, which is double layered for extra warmth, it’s the chicest, coziest barrier against the winter chill going. 
Whilst their gorgeous patterns makes them not only memorable to the season they were created, but perfect for wearing indoors too. I layer mine with fine, coordinating knits creating a polo-neck effect. Or drape it across my shoulders like a shrug. And I am yet to come across a coat the CK stole doesn’t look great with, making it a truly versatile investment indeed.
Oh, and I couldn't resist the matching fingerless (iPhone friendly) mittens too... good luck with that!

  Current season: Christopher Kane, leopard print purple cashmere stole, 
£650 at Net-a-porter.com.

Current season: Christopher Kane, leopard print purple cashmere gloves, 
£220 at Net-a-porter.com.

To see and shop more current season Christopher Kane click here.

1 comment:

  1. Eeek, I'm incredibly jealous - I went the their sample sale but there was nothing like this there! Good find! xx

    South Molton St Style

    ReplyDelete