Thursday 24 May 2012

A TRIP DOWN WISTERIA LANE


In the heat, me wearing: Whistles Wisteria print top and trousers, with Tibi sandals and a Smythson bag.
(Sunglasses on neckline of top by Ksubi).

“Ooh you’re going to work in your pajamas!” said my boyfriend with a smirk on his face, as we left the house yesterday morning “Yes I am!” 
Little did he know the pajama dressing trend was exactly what I was channeling in my loosely tailored silk Whistles outfit- the perfect ensemble for London’s mini heatwave. Stella McCartney, Jonathan Saunders and Clements Ribeiro, did it brilliantly on the runway and the high street didn’t hang around, creating some fab interpretations of the look. And with spring/summer ’12’s penchant for all things printed, pajama tailoring is as instant an outfit, as grabbing a floral dress- but way more exciting if you ask me.   
I got these Whistles Wisteria print pieces for Paris Fashion Week back in February, but this was the first time the weather’s been good enough for me to wear them in all their glory. 

No comments:

Post a Comment