Thursday 8 August 2013

ICE-LOLLY STRIPES


Me wearing: J Crew striped cardigan, with Gap chinos, an L.K.Bennett belt and Michael Kors watch.

I’m not sure if I’m eating or wearing more ice-lollies at the moment! Bright stripes and colour blocking are great for looking summery even when it’s not that hot outside (yes I’m having a stay-cation this summer!) and the newest piece lighting up my wardrobe is this cashmere cardie from J Crew (which has just gone into the sale). I love its combination of neon pink and pastel hues, combined with its gold buttons. 
But that’s not the only colour clash I’ve got going on right now, my bespoke Timberland deck shoes are also a bit of a colour explosion! I designed them online from scratch (the options are endless, it's so much fun) and they even have my initials embossed on the tongue and inner sole!

Bespoke: my colour block Timberland deck shoes.

To customize your own Timberland deck shoes, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment