Sunday 21 July 2013

PINK PERFECTION: VALENTINO'S ROCK STUD SANDALS


Me wearing: Valentino Rock Stud sandals, with mint green nail varnish. 

Hello happy feet! These are the loveliest flat sandals I have ever owned, scrap that, laid eyes on. From Valentino’s devilishly good Rock Stud collection (yes I want the pointy kitten-heels too, who doesn’t?) they’re the perfect shade of summer pink. I bought them as a present, to me, from me, when I got my new job, not that you need an excuse for shoes of this calibre and they make me smile every time I wear them. They also go with practically everything: I love how they make summer basics like denim cut-offs look special, whilst working effortlessly with smart dresses too. 

Me wearing: Valentino Rock Stud sandals, with a Michael van der Ham for Topshop dress.

To see and shop the full Valentino Rock Stud collection, click here.

1 comment:

  1. I really love those shoes, I haven't seen the flats before - not sure where I've been. There has been a pair sitting at the end of my desk for 4 weeks (heeled versions) and I don't know how I have resisted pinching them for an eve! xx

    South Molton St Style

    ReplyDelete