Sunday 30 December 2012

ON THE NINTH DAY OF CHRISTMAS... A TRIO OF PARTY SHOES


Stairway to party shoe heaven: three of my favourite pairs of festive footwear by Charlotte Olympia, Carven and Christian Louboutin,

On the eve of New Year’s Eve, as I’m trying to figure out what to wear tomorrow night, I’ve come to the conclusion that if ever you’re not sure what to wear for evening celebrations the easiest thing to do is start from the bottom and work your way up, in other words: choose your shoes first!
So I’ve narrowed it down to these three pairs (above), the first are by Charlotte Olympia, a pair of the classic ‘Dolly’ red suede shoes with a gold platform, which are super festive and fun, but not particularly stable after a few drinks!
The second are the newest addition to my shoe wardrobe, a pair of Carven’s signature sling-back bow heels, they're great of adding a playful twist to simple cocktail dresses. 
And finally, the third pair in the running for tomorrow evening... and my all-time favourite Christmas shoes, are these black velvet Christian Louboutin sandals complete with crystal baubles! 
I was hoping by the time I’d finished writing this I’d have made up my mind but... no I STILL CAN’T DECIDE! Mmm... costume change anyone?! 

No comments:

Post a Comment